- Happy Australia Day January 26, 2016 Robert Halfon
- Ensuring Apprentices are equal to going to University January 25, 2016 Robert Halfon
- John Walton revisited January 24, 2016 Robert Halfon
- £3.3 Plan to Improve Mental Health for Young People in Essex January 23, 2016 Robert Halfon
- January edition of CM17 January 21, 2016 Robert Halfon
- Jobs and Apprenticeships Coming Back To Harlow January 20, 2016 Robert Halfon
- Trees on First Avenue January 19, 2016 Robert Halfon
- Just in time for Valentines Day…. January 17, 2016 Robert Halfon
- Harlow in the Evening Standard January 15, 2016 Robert Halfon
- Army Cadets in Old Harlow January 13, 2016 Robert Halfon
Rob lives in Harlow, and was first elected Member of Parliament in 2010 and was re-elected in the 2015 General Election. He was promoted to Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party and now attends Cabinet as a Minister without portfolio in May 2015.
Over the last five years, Robert Halfon has run a number of high-profile campaigns, including Petrol Promise, which called on the Government to lower fuel duty and cut petrol and diesel costs for hard-pressed motorists.
By the end of the last Parliament, he had successfully convinced George Osborne to scrap or delay every planned fuel duty increase since this Government came to power and the Chancellor thanked him in one of his Budgets for his work on this issue.